Wednesday 22 August 2012

1... 2... 8... Gosh!

Thanks to OpenSE Basic & Geoff Wearmouth's Gosh Wonderful rom, my Grey +2 is now equipped with a home toasted Gosh128 ROM - bringing together the best aspects of both projects, combined with the extra capabilities of the 128k machine. Tonight's quick test provided me with just a glimpse of what the system is now capable of and hopefully will be even better combined with a Divide when time allows.

EDIT: Maybe it's not so great after all, had some quite random behaviour from it so the ROM will be going back in the UV oven later on, time to try something else :).

EDIT AGAIN: Much of the randomness seems to have been down to the CF card adaptor I was using, it came with my other (newer) Divide so I just assumed it was going to be ok, so Gosh128 might be getting a stay of execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment